Welcome to the website for St. Andrew’s Church, North Burlingham. The first recorded rector of our beautiful church was Richard de Runhale in 1199. Although the greater part of the church dates from the early part of the sixteenth century we are proud of our roof angels and the rood screen, the latter dating back to 1536 barely a decade before the faces of the saints were defaced during the reformation.. The screen by the tower is from the ruined St. Peter’s Church which is nearby. St. Andrews is surrounded by woodland and fields which is a centre for ramblers and dog-walkers who are always very welcome. The churchyard is a haven for wild flowers and we are part of the Norfolk Wildlife Trust conservation scheme.

Our church provides an oasis of calm and peace which is often remarked upon by visitors. We are open every day and worship monthly. Please feel free to join us.